martes, 4 de diciembre de 2007

my favorite video



avril lavigne (when you're gone)

When You're Gone I always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cry And the days feel like years when I'm alone And the bed where you lie is made up on your side When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now? When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it OK I miss you.





Photos of my favorite group























Evanescence is an American alternative rock band [1] based in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1998 by vocalist Amy Lee and ex-guitarrista Ben Moody. [2] After recording two independent EPs, Evanescence and JV Sound Asleep, and a demo called Origin in the year 2000 with the help of record Bigwig Enterprises, the band released their first studio album, Fallen, with the record Wind-up Records in the year 2003. Fallen sold more than 14 million copies around the world and the band won two Grammy awards for the album. [3] A year later, the band released its first live album, Anywhere but Home, which sold more than 1 million copies around the world. In 2006, the band released its second studio album, The Open Door, which has so far sold over 5 million copies. Throughout his career, the band has undergone abrupt changes in its lineup, including the departure of co-founder and guitarist Moody in 2003, guitarist John LeCompt and drummer Rocky Gray in 2007, with Lee, the only original member the band.












































No hay comentarios.: